HELLO MY NAME IS... WELL, I GUESS YOU DON'T CARE

Hello, my name is Nia Jones, and you shouldn't care about it. I'm just another crazy girl on the internet that feels like this world is too little. And it is but overall, I am crazy. Or at least it's what my mother says about me. And my Friends, and my dad, and my big brother. Even my dog would say it if he could talk, but he can't. People have lost their love for blogs and writing ( Wattpad doesn't count),  they have forgotten how it feels to laugh with someone that you don't really know. And I am here to show this fucking world that it's important to be at least a Little crazy in this short and shitty life that most of the humans have. Just like the Joker used to say: I am just as sane as you. And sorry in advance for the bad words and the super bad puns.

You will soon hear about me and my craziness.

- Nia Jones

Comentarios

  1. Este comentario ha sido eliminado por el autor.

    ResponderEliminar
  2. Gril I love this, it is like I am talkin gwith someone that really understand haw I feel about the world. Keep on going <3

    ResponderEliminar

Publicar un comentario

Entradas populares de este blog

HELLO PEOPLE IN LOVE (WAIT, DOES THAT REALLY EXIST?)

WELL, I'M BACK FROM HELL. OR FROM THE DARK PLACE I'VE BEEN LATELY