HELLO PEOPLE IN LOVE (WAIT, DOES THAT REALLY EXIST?)


Hi, I'm here again so that means that I'm not dead. I wanted to write a bit about Valentine's Day but I was too busy doing nothing so I couldn't. Let's talk about love, yeah I said love.

Weird music starts playing in the background

Love is... a waste of time.

Random person: And how do you know it? Have you ever been in love?

Nope, and I don't want to. Love sucks, especially at this time. Why? You have to make presents, I don't know how to make a good present so I always mess up everything.

Random person: So, you never fell in love.

Actually, I did, last year. When I saw the Maze Runner. *thinks about Newt* But then someone took it from me and I cried a lot.

Best friend: Yeah, she did.

Shut up. As I was telling you before love is not worth because... *sees a cute guy walking nearly* forget what I said.

If you excuse me I'm gonna harass that guy over there.

See you son, or maybe not you know me.

- Nia Jones

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HELLO MY NAME IS... WELL, I GUESS YOU DON'T CARE

WELL, I'M BACK FROM HELL. OR FROM THE DARK PLACE I'VE BEEN LATELY