WELL, I'M BACK FROM HELL. OR FROM THE DARK PLACE I'VE BEEN LATELY

Hi, I'm back *insert hysterical laughter*. No? OK... I have to control myself with this creepy things, I think I should visit my psychologist more often.
And you'll be thinking "Why the heck didn't you posted earlier Nia?", if I told you the truth you wouldn't believe me. I don't know why. In fact, I don't know why I'm even writing this because I haven't any ideas. Everything I tried to write ended up in Nia Jones' mental trash. I actually visited other blogs researching for ideas but I ended up on a page called: daweirdblogniaendedin . It is originally in Spanish but it's got a translator so you can read it in your language, and it's about cats...
Another reason because I didn't write was that I was reading, yeah. I read ¬ ¬, I see you don't believe it... It was a horrible book...

You can see Nia da crazy girl reading a book 

Nia: *finishes book* ... ... ... *throws the book into fire* ... ... ... *watches book burn slowly* die little bitch, die...

Nia's mum: Shall I be worried about your behavior?

Nia: No, that would be weird

Nia's mum: *looks at her daughter* okay... *walks away*

THE END

And that's all I got for you... Bye ( or maybe not )

I don't know when you'll hear about me

- Nia Jones

Comentarios

Entradas populares de este blog

HELLO MY NAME IS... WELL, I GUESS YOU DON'T CARE

HELLO PEOPLE IN LOVE (WAIT, DOES THAT REALLY EXIST?)